Consolidated Electrical Distributors
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Consolidated Electrical Distributors
|Location:||MO - Kansas City|
Consolidated Electrical Distributors (CED) is a private company dedicated to providing quality service in the electrical distribution market. Since its establishment in 1957, CED has become a recognized leader in the electrical industry and now has over 600 locations nationwide. CED specializes in electrical consumer goods for residential, commercial, and industrial markets; and, through a uniquely independent business model, has sustained long-term growth.
CED’s Management Training program is for a national electrical distribution company who is privately held, with more than 600 locations within the US. Management Trainees are taught every aspect of CED’s business in order to run a multi-million dollar location upon completion of the training. On-the-job training lasts for 2-3 years and includes rotations in warehouse, counter sales, accounts payable, accounts receivable, financial statements, purchasing, inside sales, project management, inventory management and outside sales. Throughout the program, trainees attend multiple classes in the following areas; electrical products, sales and management. Classes are held throughout the country and facilitated by CED and its company partners. This training program helps to equip trainees to be future leaders of CED.
Opportunities exist in both commercial construction and industrial distribution.
Successful qualified candidates will possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to work within and to lead a group of people that share in the profits they generate - a partnership.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Must have a current and valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Relocation within the United States is required
- All offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of a background check and drug screen.
CED is an Equal Opportunity Employer | Disability and Veteran