Accent Controls, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
AUTOMATION CONTROLS/ELECTRICAL - PROJECT ENGINEERS
at Accent Controls, Inc.
- 01-Jan-2019 to 31-Dec-2019 (EST)
- North Kansas City, MO, USA
- Starting at $60,000, annually (based on experience)
- Full Time
Accent Controls, Inc. is seeking Automation Controls Project Engineers. ACI offers a competitive salary with benefits. The successful candidates will work in an office environment, as well as in the field. ACI, based in the Kansas City area, provides world-class electrical engineering services, specializing in the automotive controls.
Successful candidates will assist other engineers on various activities and work on smaller projects independently; and, assist project managers and project engineers in completing projects. Activities may include design, programming, system start-up, and system stand-by. Engineers work with clients and other members of the team, including allied trades, to ensure project success and customer satisfaction. Engineers will be provided training as it is available or deemed necessary by Management.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Electrical Drawings Mark-ups
- Schematic Design
- Bill Of Material Development
- PLC Programming
- HMI Programming
- Network Configuration
- Schematic Quality Control
- Control Panel Quality Control
- On-Site Startup Support
- Safety Placarding Design
- Must have at least a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering; related field, or equivalent work experience in related field.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFYING FACTORS:
• As a condition of employment, candidates must have acceptable background check results and pass a pre-employment drug screening.
• This position may be subject to random drug and/or alcohol testing on an unannounced basis.
Implement Manufactures (John Deere, Case-Holland); Tire Handling Systems (Firestone, Michelin, Goodyear); Automotive Conveyor Systems (GM, Ford, Chrysler, Honda, Toyota); Power Plant Systems; Wastewater Treatment Plants; Sorting Systems; Batching Systems; and Pneumatic Conveying.
ACI maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment and random substance abuse testing and background verification checks. ACI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ACI complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. ACI participates in E-Verify.