Arrow Stage Lines
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Arrow Stage Lines
Motorcoach Drivers Needed!
Travel and get PAID! Along with a benefit package which includes: health insurance, vacation, sick leave, 401K match, etc. Arrow also shares profits earned with our employees through the Ownership Thinking Earned Incentive Plan.
Apply today if you are seeking a position with a company that offers the opportunities below:
- Stability and longevity with a growing, sustainable company
- Travel around the country, get paid to see the sites and stay in some of the nicest hotels
- Enjoy meeting new people and helping to make their travel experience enjoyable and one to remember
- Work in a team cultured environment
- Drive the finest equipment on the road and not have to worry about breakdowns
- Participation in our Ownership Thinking Earned Incentive Program
Check us out at
to hear what our current drivers
have to say about their Careers with Arrow!!
We are one of the largest privately held charter bus companies in the U.S. We are family owned and operated since 1928 and have 12 locations in seven states. We charter buses for many types of occasions, and are dedicated to passenger safety and comfort in every mile we drive, in both local markets and nationwide clients.
As an Arrow Stage Lines Motorcoach Operator you will:
- Conduct thorough pre and post trip checks of the motorcoach.
- Operate all company vehicles safely and courteously, nationally and internationally, including motorcoaches up to 45 feet in length, on all public roads, highways and required private property, including cities and mountainous regions, in all weather conditions.
- Provides exceptional customer service and acts in a courteous and professional manner at all times
- Transports passengers in a safe, comfortable and on-time mode.
- Assists passengers on and off the motorcoach in a safe, pleasant and courteous manner.
- Loads and unloads passenger luggage respectfully and safely.
- Follows charter itineraries when applicable, in a safe and timely fashion.
- Maintains order on the bus and informs passengers of safety rules and passenger related laws when necessary.
- Works closely with travel guide to establish expectations for a safe and fun trip, to include learning itineraries, routes, stops and destinations, and preparing for any weather or road hazards that may develop.
- Maintains accurate vehicle inspections and records of hours worked and miles driven with an on paper and an onboard recording device
- Complies with company schedule and ability to work excess of normal working hours as workloads and seasonal activities are encountered.
- Complies with all company and safety policies and procedures.
- CDL required. Must be able to obtain passenger and air brake endorsements prior to hire
- Must be able to pass required DOT physical, drug and alcohol tests, and back screen
- Posses clean driving record, this will be checked thoroughly
- Must be a careful, patient, non-aggressive driver with an excellent driving record, with adept defensive driving techniques and must have the ability to manuever a motorcoach in tight places without any incidents or damage
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Possess a strong customer focus and a sense of professionalism
- Ability to travel and work a flexible schedule that includes weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds repetitively
- Ownership Thinking Earned Incentive Plan
- 401(k) Retirement and Savings Plan with generous company match
- Company subsidized medical insurance premiums
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Medical Flex Spending Account
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Employee Life Insurance
Additional benefits available as well.
- Minimum of 2 years CDL driving experience is preferred