Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Specialist II
at Avacend, Inc.
Project Specialist II provides professional and analytical support to program and project initiatives of complex nature with multiple dependencies. Candidate duties may include: performing research, analyzing moderate to highly complex information, developing and presenting recommendations to constituents, working with or overseeing the work of outside business partners, etc. Manages project timelines and objectives to completion. Bachelor's degree and 2-4 years related work experiece
CANDIDATE MUST HAVE STRONG EXCEL AND SQL SKILLS
The Report Designer will develop accurate reports that address key web channel insight questions and provide relevant, actionable and strategically viable insights.
- Work with key stakeholders to understand the business objectives and desired output, review report specifications for accuracy and validation.
- Build and create reporting utilizing Microsoft Excel and SQL skills, combining multiple data sources to formulate views for analysis.
- Provide maintenance procedures and documentation for all reporting created.
- Understands and can put into practice, best practices and techniques on data modeling and reporting.
- Experience in building reports from multiple data sources and utilizing relational database software.
- Advanced to Expert Microsoft Excel ¿ including knowledge of PowerPivot, Power Query, VBA, Solver.
- Advanced SQL ¿ including Teradata SQL Assistant, SQL Server, etc..
- Knowledge of SAS, R, Python a plus.
- Very comfortable working in a fast paced marketing environment and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Apply critical thinking and problem solving skills to draw actionable insights to drive business decisions, data analytics experience a plus.
- Very comfortable managing, manipulating and drawing insights from large data sets across multiple variables and understanding various cuts of data.