Behavioral Health Group (BHG)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Behavioral Health Counselor
at Behavioral Health Group (BHG)
- Job ID
- # of Openings
Behavioral Health Group (BHG), a leading provider of opioid addiction treatment services. BHG provides medication assisted treatment and counseling services in a conventional outpatient setting.
At BHG, we are committed to the belief that addiction is a brain disease, not a moral failing. We are committed to treatment that embodies Hope, Respect, and Caring.
- Conduct group counseling sessions as required
- Orient patients to the treatment program’s operation and procedures
- Maintain patient records that are complete, comprehensive and well organized
- Make appropriate referrals through case-management services
- Provide intake/readmission services, including several weeks of supportive follow-up counseling for new patients until their assignment to a primary counselor
- Provide crisis intervention/support services to patients
- Additional responsibilities and opportunities as they become necessary and/or are assigned by management
- 0-2 years of experience
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Certified Alcohol Drug Counselor (CADC), Certified Reciprocal Alcohol Drug Counselor (CRADC), Certified Reciprocal Advanced Drug Counselor (CRAADC), Certified Criminal Justice Addictions Professional (CCJP), Co-Occurring Disorders Professional (CCDP), Co-Occurring Disorders Professional-Diplomat (CCDP-D), Registered Substance Abuse Professional-Provisional (RSAP-P), Recognized Associate Substance Abuse Counselor (RASAC I), Recognized Associate Substance Abuse Counselor (RASAC II)
GREAT Opportunities -- Our Team Members are motivated self-starter’s who excel in a fast-paced environment and become a valued member of our team.
GREAT People -- Our staff has a passion to be the best, sharing a strong work ethic and dedication to providing world-class support to the teams in the field who serve our patients every day!
GREAT Support -- We recognize that our success, and that of our patients, relies on the quality of our Team Members. Once we have identified and hired a new Team Member, we work diligently to keep their skills and talent engaged by providing the systems, tools and training necessary.