Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Program Support Analyst
- 03-May-2019 to 02-Jul-2019 (CST)
- KCMO, MO, USA
- Full Time
We are currently seeking a Program Support Analyst to assist with the total life cycle of contract management from development of requirements to contract administration post award.
Responsibilities of the Program Support Analyst include, but are not limited to the following:
- Create/make travel arrangements
- Assist with timekeeping for payroll including balancing leave, research/correct discrepancies etc..
- Document management including shred, file, order, etc..
- Assist Director with any needs, filling in for other admin support
- Record minutes from meetings
- Assist with all hands meetings
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow direction
- Ability to work quickly and independently
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency in Google applications, MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
High School Diploma
Must be able to obtain and maintain Secret clearance
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Self starter; must be an independent worker who is comfortable with minimal supervision.
Must be able to learn on the job
Ability to communicate effectively
Current Secret clearance
*EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability