Capgemini Us LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Agile Quality Assurance Tester
at Capgemini Us LLC
Agile Quality Assurance Tester
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) LLC is seeking highly motivated and experienced Agile Quality Assurance Tester to join our team in Kansas City, MO to support our government clients. The successful applicant will work closely with our clients to provide testing services that are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGGS’ capabilities to serve our clients.
As an Agile Quality Assurance Tester, you will:
- Perform system and functional testing activities for a project or group of projects being developed in an Agile environment.
- Support testing efforts as the member of an independent testing team responsible for testing efforts across projects to include integration testing, regression testing, unit testing, and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Support the analysis of documented user requirements, user stories, and assist in the design and execution of test plans.
- Ensure testing results are accurately documented, and team leads are fully informed of testing status and application deviations from documented user requirements.
- Interact and collaborate with other agile team members, business stakeholders, and test engineers to perform testing execution.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6 Years’ experience working in an agile environment as a business analyst and/or tester
- Participation in testing discussions with client stakeholders
- Creating testing artifacts including test plans, test scripts, and test data
- Executing test plans and scripts
- Hands-on project experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies:
- User Stories
- Acceptance Criteria
- Test Execution and Defect Management
- Test Driven Development
- Commercial testing suites and tools (such as JIRA, HP Quality Center)
- Experience creating and delivering throughout the SDLC
- Ability to successfully pass Federal government background investigation
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
#cggsjobs #ondice #CB