Capgemini Us LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Capgemini Us LLC
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) LLC is seeking highly motivated and experienced SAP MM/WM to join our team in Kansas City, MO to support our government clients.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGGS’ capabilities to serve our clients.
As a SAP MM/WM analyst, you will:
- Provide day to day production support for SAP MM/WM modules for client.
- Monitor ticketing system for new MM/WM related tickets.
- Update problem tickets to keep users informed of ticket resolution.
- Work with additional SAP team members to provide production support to client.
- Participate in client requirements gathering sessions as required.
- Provide SAP best practice solutions to meet user needs.
- Contribute to the preparation of SAP MM/WM test cases and execution of testing cycles with business stakeholders to support the timely delivery of functionality changes
- Lead tracking and monitoring of the production support issues, enhancement deadlines and escalations pertaining to SAP MM/WM solutions and update status to the appropriate leadership.
- Collaborate with account managers to ensure successful support/project delivery.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information systems, Engineering or a related discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of working experience in solution (configuration/development) design, development, implementation & support of SAP (ECC 6) - MM & WM module is required
- Knowledge of MM Module Components: Vendor Master, Material Master, Purchasing, Material Requirement Planning, Inventory Management, Warehouse management is required
- Cross Functional (SD, LE, FI/CO, PP & EWM) knowledge is required.
- Must have at least 1 full life cycles experience in SAP MM/WM design, implementation, global template and production support environment.
- Implementation level understanding of SAP MM/WM/Procurement related RFCs, BAPIs, BADIs, BDCs, user exits and enhancement points.
- SAP Programming Knowledge ( ABAP,EDI, Output / Printing, debugging) is preferred.
- This position requires proficiency and IT knowledge across several platforms. Participates in multiple design activities with authority to make independent choices and communicate to account managment.
- Requires strong communication skills to work internally with end user departments, management and peers. Develops and provides written and verbal presentations to end users, peers, and support personnel.
- Problem Solving and analytical skills: demonstrates superior diagnostic ability and proficiency in the use of specialized tools, techniques and procedures.
- Exhibits strong analytical ability and creativity in developing and integrating solution deliverables for medium size projects
- Ability to work closely with SAP development team to evaluate alignment of custom enhancements and proposed solutions with business requirements.
- Experience creating functional specifications for RICEF objects.
- Demonstrated understanding and application of system development life-cycle
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all levels of the organization.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.