Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Cargo Largo
Be Challenged. Have you ever seen the cashier standing at his/her station “bored to tears” with no traffic while customers self-checkout? That doesn’t happen here. We have a steady flow, sometimes a bit hectic – always exciting. You’re not a robot that just scans and bags repeatedly. You’ll be more mentally engaged, e.g., handling new special sales/discounts virtually every day.
True Team. The culture of the whole store is a team. Sales associates readily backup cashiers (and without a frown). Cashiers jump in to help other roles when lines slow. Experienced management works closely with you to achieve shared goals. You’ll have excellent support throughout the organization.
Awesome Customers. Our customers add to our overall friendly culture. With an ever-changing product mix, many customers come often, some daily. Positive connections are established in both ways.
- Greet and engage every customer in a friendly manner
- Accurately and efficiently ring transactions on registers
- Deliver a balanced drawer at the end of your day
- Be up-to-speed on in-store promotions
- Readily help peers sack & unload carts
- Can be 1st job
- Basic math skill to count out cash to customer and countdown drawer
- Precise – it’s money, accuracy is a must
- Team player – a pleasure to work with and readily willing to help peers
- Able to work varied hours – days, nights, weekends and some holidays as needed
Strong Company: Cargo Largo is an industry leader in unclaimed and excess new inventory. We partner with a number of America's premier transportation and distribution companies to obtain one of the most diverse and extensive merchandise assortments in the world. Our unique business model provides competitively priced, quality items through retail, eBay, Amazon, and on-site auctions.
In the 2018 company overall satisfaction survey results, our 260 associates are truly positive…
- 93% are GLAD to be working at Cargo Largo;
- 95% believe their supervisor CARES about them; and
- 94% agree we have a GOOD WORK ENVIRONMENT.
Environment: Wages are competitive. Benefits include medical/dental/vision/disability/life insurance plus 401(k) with company match, and 15% shopping discount. We promote from within. Self-selected growth is encouraged by our unique Perform & Grow process. Raises are based solely on merit – not one size fits all – and can be substantial and accelerated as merited. Dress is casual… and we like to have fun while we work.
Come join our dynamic, family-like company. The survey comments describe our culture well. “Small-town feel, but the moves and success of a big organization!” “Co-workers are committed to doing a good job and cooperate to get the work done.” “Supervisors respect and care about me.” “The dynamic nature of the company makes it one of the best places to work!” These are just a few of the 100s of positive comments received. Come see for yourself.
Cargo Largo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.
Retail Associate, Customer Service, Courtesy Clerk, Front-End Associate, Fast Food Crew Member