Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cashier Team Lead
at Cargo Largo
Growing Retail. Yes, multiple big box retailers are shutting their doors. But our sales of discounted, name brands are thriving with year-to-year growth and record sales. Retail is a significant contributor to our successful company. And we don’t have to cannibalize our brick and mortar store to go on-line since we already have a premiere presence on eBay and Amazon. This gig has staying power.
Be Challenged. We have a steady customer traffic flow, sometimes a bit hectic – always exciting. Your team will not be robots that just scan and bag repeatedly. You’ll be more mentally engaged, e.g., handling new special sales/discounts virtually every day.
True Team. The culture of the whole store is team. Sales associates readily backup cashiers when lines grow (and without a frown). Cashiers jump in to help other roles in the store when lines slow. A highly experienced management team will work closely with you in achieving shared goals. You’ll have excellent support throughout the organization.
- Provide outstanding customer service personally and via cashier team
- Ensure checkout line wait times stay low – even during periods of high traffic
- Lead, inspire, and train a group of highly effective cashiers
- Be go-to person in answering customer questions and concerns
- Monitor inventory control systems to minimize company shrink
- 1 years hands-on experience managing retail cash lines
- 1 years leading a team of 6 associates
- 2 years of experience serving customers
- 2 years or progressive work experience
- Able to work varied hours-days, nights, weekends and some holidays as needed
Strong Company: Cargo Largo is an industry leader in unclaimed and excess new inventory. We partner with a number of America's premier transportation and distribution companies to obtain one of the most diverse and extensive merchandise assortments in the world. Our unique business model provides competitively priced, quality items through retail, eBay, Amazon, and on-site auctions.
In the 2018 satisfaction survey results, our 260 associates are truly positive…
- 93% are GLAD to be working at Cargo Largo;
- 95% believe their supervisor CARES about them; and
- 94% agree we have a GOOD WORK ENVIRONMENT.
Environment: Wages are competitive. Benefits include medical/dental/vision/disability/life insurance plus 401(k) with company match, and 15% shopping discount. We promote from within. Self-selected growth is encouraged by our unique Perform & Grow process. Raises are based solely on merit – not one size fits all – and can be substantial and accelerated as merited. Dress is casual… and we like to have fun while we work.
Come join our dynamic, family-like company. The survey comments describe our culture well. “Small-town feel, but the moves and success of a big organization!” “Co-workers are committed to doing a good job and cooperate to get the work done.” “Supervisors respect and care about me.” “The dynamic nature of the company makes it one of the best places to work!” These are just a few of the 100s of positive comments received. Come see for yourself.
Cargo Largo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.
Cashier Lead, Retail Team Leader, Customer Service Lead, Front-End Lead, Assistant Team Lead