Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inventory Associate - Data Entry
at Cargo Largo
Need a job now? We let you know about a job offer at least by the next business day after your on-site visit. This is a first shift job serving our largest and long-term client – a Fortune 50 Company. Volume is growing at a double-digit pace. Bring a good attitude, teamwork, reliable attendance - plus good pace and quality - to find a long-term home.
The best part of inventory: Banish the tedious cycle counting. And let others put the inventory away for you. You do the database part – the part that exercises your mind a bit.
Enjoy variety. It’s a dynamic environment. The product volume and mix change every day - not stuck seeing the same thing over and over. The job role can also change when you provide backup or transfer/promote to one of the many other roles within the processing center.
Be supported. An expert is readily available to answer your questions. Your peer team is always willing to help as well. Plus our supervisors are not “desk jockeys” - they jump in to help meet demand.
- Identify key product descriptors including occasional Google search to get manufacturer’s labeling
- Enter customer-friendly descriptions to facilitate “lost and found” discovery
- Take pictures of approx. 40% of the items
- Place product on correct inventory Gaylord (one of three)
- Lift items - average 20 lbs. - occasional need up to 40 lbs. unassisted
- High school degree or equivalent
- Good computer typing skills including accurate spelling
- Focused – consistently keep up a good pace while being attentive to the detail
- Able to be on your feet majority of the workday
- Able to identify a wide range of products a plus
Strong Company: Cargo Largo is an industry leader in unclaimed and excess new inventory. We partner with a number of America's premier transportation and distribution companies to obtain one of the most diverse and extensive merchandise assortments in the world. Our unique business model provides competitively priced, quality items through retail, eBay, Amazon, and on-site auctions.
In the 2018 company overall satisfaction survey results, our 260 associates are truly positive…
- 93% are GLAD to be working at Cargo Largo;
- 95% believe their supervisor CARES about them; and
- 94% agree we have a GOOD WORK ENVIRONMENT.
Environment: Wages are competitive. Benefits include medical/dental/vision/disability/life insurance plus 401(k) with company match, and a 15% shopping discount. We promote from within. Self-selected growth is encouraged by our unique Perform & Grow process. Raises are based solely on merit – not one size fits all – and can be substantial and accelerated as merited. The dress code is casual… and we like to have fun while we work.
Come join our dynamic, family-like company. The survey comments describe our culture well. “Small-town feel, but the moves and success of a big organization!” “Co-workers are committed to doing a good job and cooperate to get the work done.” “Supervisors respect and care about me.” “The dynamic nature of the company makes it one of the best places to work!” These are just a few of the 100s of positive comments received. Come see for yourself.
Cargo Largo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.
Warehouse Worker, Warehouse Associate, Material Handler, Receiver, Data Entry, Product Specialist