Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Cargo Largo
Enjoy the Challenge. Help maintain a 70,000 sq. ft. Retail facility. 10,000 customers visit the building weekly. It’s never dull ranging from major facility reconfiguration to new fixtures to ever changing rack locations.
Grow with Us. You’ll be able to learn by partnering with a highly skilled Maintenance Specialist. We will train. It’s a good way to advance your career over time.
Be Respected. Maintenance is widely respected as vital to the Retail operation. Maintenance associates regularly receive co-worker shout-outs in our weekly Good News Report. If you consistently bring a good attitude, teamwork, and reliable attendance along with good pace and quality, you’ll be appreciated and rewarded.
- Support the Maintenance Specialist with facility remodels, e.g., fixture building, paint, tile, electrical
- Maintain the exterior of the building, e.g., mowing, landscaping, snow removal
- Gather, compact, and bail cardboard and trash
- Perform preventative maintenance, e.g., emergency lights, air returns, sprinkler heads
- Provide backup to the janitorial team with general facility cleaning
- Minimum 2 years of maintenance experience
- Able to certify for forklift operation
- Push, pull, bend, reach or squat consistently and lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted
- High energy level to sustain consistent, standard work completion
- Self-motivated to work independently and effectively
- Occasional nights and weekends are required
Strong Company: Cargo Largo is an industry leader in unclaimed and excess new inventory. We partner with a number of America's premier transportation and distribution companies to obtain one of the most diverse and extensive merchandise assortments in the world. Our unique business model provides competitively priced, quality items through retail, eBay, Amazon, and on-site auctions.
In the 2018 company overall satisfaction survey results, our 260 associates are truly positive…
- 93% are GLAD to be working at Cargo Largo;
- 95% believe their supervisor CARES about them; and
- 94% agree we have a GOOD WORK ENVIRONMENT.
Environment: Wages are competitive. Benefits include medical/dental/vision/disability/life insurance plus 401(k) with company match, and 15% shopping discount. We promote from within. Self-selected growth is encouraged by our unique Perform & Grow process. Raises are based solely on merit – not one size fits all – and can be substantial and accelerated as merited. Dress is casual… and we like to have fun while we work.
Come join our dynamic, family-like company. The survey comments describe our culture well. “Small-town feel, but the moves and success of a big organization!” “Co-workers are committed to doing a good job and cooperate to get the work done.” “Supervisors respect and care about me.” “The dynamic nature of the company makes it one of the best places to work!” These are just a few of the 100s of positive comments received. Come see for yourself.
Cargo Largo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.
Janitor, Maintenance Associate, Facilities Maintenance, Maintenance Technician, Facilities Technician