Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Store Manager - Department
at Cargo Largo
Long for a faster-paced environment where you are empowered to use imaginative thinking to make a real impact? Want to work with an amazing variety of the hottest brands? All while making a very competitive salary – and having a better work/life balance than traditional retail?
As a Retail Manager, you will lead team development, creative merchandising, expense management, and ensure customers have a great experience.
- Drive revenue as a senior manager in our high sales/high customer volume store
- Provide outstanding customer service personally and via the sales team
- Ensure product is effectively merchandised without the use of planograms
- Hire, retain, inspire and develop a team of 12 associates
- Be Manager-on-Duty - open/close facility and address customer concerns storewide
- 3 years in fast-paced retail sales
- 3 years directly supervising a team of 10 associates
- 5 years of progressive work experience
- Hands-on sales experience with furniture and housewares
Strong Company: Cargo Largo is an industry leader in unclaimed and excess new inventory. We partner with a number of America's premier transportation and distribution companies to obtain one of the most diverse and extensive merchandise assortments in the world. Our unique business model provides competitively priced, quality items through retail, eBay, Amazon, and on-site auctions.
In the 2018 company overall satisfaction survey results, our 260 associates are truly positive…
- 93% are GLAD to be working at Cargo Largo;
- 95% believe their supervisor CARES about them; and
- 94% agree we have a GOOD WORK ENVIRONMENT.
Environment: Wages are competitive. Benefits include medical/dental/vision/disability/life insurance plus 401(k) with company match, and 15% shopping discount. We promote from within. Self-selected growth is encouraged by our unique Perform & Grow process. Raises are based solely on merit – not one size fits all – and can be substantial and accelerated as merited. Dress is casual… and we like to have fun while we work.
Come join our dynamic, family-like company. The survey comments describe our culture well. “Small-town feel, but the moves and success of a big organization!” “Co-workers are committed to doing a good job and cooperate to get the work done.” “Supervisors respect and care about me.” “The dynamic nature of the company makes it one of the best places to work!” These are just a few of the 100s of positive comments received. Come see for yourself.
Cargo Largo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.
Store Manager, Retail Management, Department Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Assistant Manager