Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Retail Merchandiser (Stocker)
at Cargo Largo
Growing Retail. Yes, multiple big box retailers are shutting their doors. But our sales of discounted, name brands are thriving with year-to-year growth and record sales. Retail is a significant contributor to our successful company. And we don’t have to cannibalize our brick and mortar store to go on-line since we already have a premiere presence on eBay and Amazon. This gig has staying power.
“Early Bird” Special. We want to do as much merchandising as possible before the store opens at 9:30 AM. This job is for an early riser. We prefer you start work at 5:00 AM. You’ll be done for the day at 1:30 PM. If needed, we can flex the start time later - up to 7:00 AM.
Beyond Basic Stocking. It’s not repetitious planogram or just product replenishment. Our dynamic product mix and quantity vary daily. In addition to the normal stocking, you’ll rework aisles to make space for new products, move like items together, and find different ways to feature items. It’s a key role to drive sales.
- Stock shelves and rotate shelved product
- Always have ample stocking of featured product locations – end caps and quads
- Produce and maintain merchandise displays that will maximize unique product variety
- Consistently merchandise per standards – big on bottom, vertical striping, like items together…
- Keep backstock well organized and represented fully on the floor
- Partner with Sales Associates to ensure condensed store shelves and well displayed signage
- 1 year experience in a retail sales environment
- Highly organized “neat nick” committed to sustaining a first-class department
- Productive (stock about 1 skid/hour) with minimal supervision
- Good customer service if approached while on the sales floor
- Team player to collaborate with Retail Manager, Sales Associates, and peer Merchandisers
- Available to work an early morning schedule, including varied weekend days
Strong Company: Cargo Largo is an industry leader in unclaimed and excess new inventory. We partner with a number of America's premier transportation and distribution companies to obtain one of the most diverse and extensive merchandise assortments in the world. Our unique business model provides competitively priced, quality items through retail, eBay, Amazon, and on-site auctions.
In the 2018 company overall satisfaction survey results, our 260 associates are truly positive…
- 93% are GLAD to be working at Cargo Largo;
- 95% believe their supervisor CARES about them; and
- 94% agree we have a GOOD WORK ENVIRONMENT.
Environment: Wages are competitive. Benefits include medical/dental/vision/disability/life insurance plus 401(k) with company match, and 15% shopping discount. We promote from within. Self-selected growth is encouraged by our unique Perform & Grow process. Raises are based solely on merit – not one size fits all – and can be substantial and accelerated as merited. Dress is casual… and we like to have fun while we work.
Come join our dynamic, family-like company. The survey comments describe our culture well. “Small-town feel, but the moves and success of a big organization!” “Co-workers are committed to doing a good job and cooperate to get the work done.” “Supervisors respect and care about me.” “The dynamic nature of the company makes it one of the best places to work!” These are just a few of the 100s of positive comments received. Come see for yourself.
Cargo Largo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.
Visual Merchandiser, Retail Stocker, Hardware Associate, Food/Health and Beauty Associate, Retail Merchandiser