Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Associate - Electronics
at Cargo Largo
Awesome Product. Love the latest and greatest tech? Are you a gamer? Passionate about telling others about it? Cargo Largo’s Electronics department could be a great fit for you! We have a wide variety of name brand, hot tech items that changes almost daily.
Be Challenged. Have you ever seen the sales associate standing in his/her department “bored to tears” with no traffic? That won’t happen here. We have a steady flow, sometimes a bit hectic – always exciting. Plus enjoy the variety of product mix which changes weekly. Heck with that rote planogram method; be empowered to keep the department humming and appealing. We’ll help map to the role that best fits your skills and interests.
True Team. The culture of the whole store is team. Sales associates readily backup cashiers (and without a frown). Cashiers jump in to help other roles when lines slow. Experienced management works closely with you to achieve shared goals. You’ll have excellent support throughout the organization.
- Engage every customer in friendly manner
- Readily help locate merchandise and answer general product questions
- Ensure aisles stay recovered and organized
- Ensure effective comparison signage
- Monitor aisles regularly to keep shopping areas full, especially featured areas
- Can be 1st job
- Experience selling or using the latest tech
- Good interpersonal skills; experience dealing with the public a plus
- Team player - a pleasure to work with and readily willing to help peers
- Able to work flexible hours - days, nights, weekends and some holidays as needed
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs. unassisted
Strong Company: Cargo Largo is an industry leader in unclaimed and excess new inventory. We partner with a number of America's premier transportation and distribution companies to obtain one of the most diverse and extensive merchandise assortments in the world. Our unique business model provides competitively priced, quality items through retail, eBay, Amazon, and on-site auctions.
In the 2018 company overall satisfaction survey results, our 260 associates are truly positive…
- 93% are GLAD to be working at Cargo Largo;
- 95% believe their supervisor CARES about them; and
- 94% agree we have a GOOD WORK ENVIRONMENT.
Environment: Wages are competitive. Benefits include medical/dental/vision/disability/life insurance plus 401(k) with company match, and 15% shopping discount. We promote from within. Self-selected growth is encouraged by our unique Perform & Grow process. Raises are based solely on merit – not one size fits all – and can be substantial and accelerated as merited. Dress is casual… and we like to have fun while we work.
Come join our dynamic, family-like company. The survey comments describe our culture well. “Small-town feel, but the moves and success of a big organization!” “Co-workers are committed to doing a good job and cooperate to get the work done.” “Supervisors respect and care about me.” “The dynamic nature of the company makes it one of the best places to work!” These are just a few of the 100s of positive comments received. Come see for yourself.
Cargo Largo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.
Sales Floor Associate, Retail Sales Associate, Customer Service, Electronics, Tech, Guest Services