Children's Mercy Kansas City
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Children's Mercy Kansas City
Part Time 32-47
Work Hours: 1130-0000 and 0930-2200
Registered nurses provide illness management and health promotion for patients and families who require hospital care. Registered staff nurses utilize the nursing process and knowledge of scientific principles to provide safe, high quality, comprehensive, and age appropriate nursing care for their assigned patients. Registered staff nurses provide patient and family education and advocate for their needs. Registered nurses coordinate patient care with nonprofessional personnel as necessary.
- Associates Degree
- Current employees (RN I, II, III, IV) hired before September 1, 2013 are grandfathered and permitted to continue in the Direct Care Nursing role
- Bachelor's degree preferred for all Direct Care Nurses hired after September 1, 2013
- Direct Care Nurses hired after September 1, 2013 without a BSN must complete their degree within 5 years of their hire date
- 1-2 years' experience
- Current professional license in MO and KS
- BLS and PEARS or PALS certification
- Specialty Nursing certification encouraged for all eligible nurses (preferred)