CORNERSTONES OF CARE
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Therapist I-II Multiple Locations MO/KS
at CORNERSTONES OF CARE
Job Reference #: 8a78859f6993b67c0169968dd3c4422c
Categories: Healthcare - Therapy/Rehab Services
LOCATION: Kansas and Missouri
Cornerstones of Care is currently seeking to fill multiple full-time Therapist I and II positions in Kansas and Missouri. Starting salary depends on position, education and experience. If you are interested in one of these openings, please visit our website and apply for the position of interest.
HOW TO APPLY: Please complete an online application at www.cornerstonesofcare.org
OUTPATIENT THERAPIST: The Outpatient Therapist provides professional therapy services in the community, including individual, group, and family in addition to crisis management as needed. This position includes some traveling to the clients’ homes.
RESIDENTIAL THERAPIST: The Residential Therapist provides professional therapy services in a facility based setting, including individual, group, and family in addition to crisis management as needed.
FUNCTIONAL FAMILY THERAPIST: The Functional Family Therapist provides Functional Family Therapy services, as outlined by the Evidenced Based Practice, in addition to crisis management as needed.
- Therapist I – Master’s degree, clinical licensure (e.g. LMSW, PLPC) as well as one (1) to three (3) years of experience.
- Therapist II - Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, or Psychology, clinical licensure (LSCSW, LCPC, or LCMFT) as well as three (3) to five (5) years of experience post clinical licensure.
PAY GRADE: 5 / 6
SALARY: $37,000 - $53,000.00 annually
(Starting salary depends on position, education and experience)
BENEFITS: Cornerstones of Care offers full-time employees a competitive benefits package, including: medical/dental/vision coverage; prescription coverage; accident insurance; short-term disability; health savings account (HSA); flexible spending account (FSA); paid time off; retirement (401K), Public Service Loan Forgiveness and sign-on bonus. To view a detailed Summary of Benefits please visit our website at www.cornerstonesofcare.org and under the heading “About Us” click on “Join Our Team.”
CORNERSTONES OF CARE’S ORGANIZATIONAL COMMITMENTS:
- Nonviolence-helping to build safety skills and a commitment to higher purpose
- Emotional Intelligence-helping to teach emotional management skills
- Social Learning-helping to build cognitive skills
- Open Communication-helping to overcome barriers to healthy communication, learn conflict management
- Democracy-helping to create civic skills of self-control, self-discipline, and administration of healthy authority
- Social Responsibility-helping to rebuild social connection skills, establish healthy attachment relationships
- Growth and Change-helping to work through loss and prepare for the future
Please contact: Cornerstones of Care, Human Resources Department
300 E. 36th Street, Kansas City, MO 64111
Phone: (816) 508-1707
Like us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/cornerstonescareers
Cornerstones of Care is an
Equal Opportunity Employer