Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Spec, IT Support
at Dine Equity
The IT Support Specialist will take incoming technical support calls or will respond to requests to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve telecommunications, network, hardware and software issues. The following is a list of responsibilities:
- Use a ticketing system to log and monitor tickets;
- Monitor problem management software and support systems for current outages and pending solutions;
- Work with end –users and solution partners to resolve issues;
- Monitor and complete projects tickets for restaurants, according to deadlines set by project teams.
- Follow company policies, uphold professional standards and perform all work in a manner of respect to others;
- Perform other responsibilities, as needed.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in:
- Experience and good judgment to plan and accomplish goals while performing a variety of complicated tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment; highly self-motivated.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Provides help desk functions for common PC and peripheral set up, maintenance and repair problems. Independently research and resolve technical problems.
- In-depth understanding of Windows XP, Windows 7, Server 2003/2008 and desktop applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WINS and TCP/IP.
- Associate degree or higher in the field of computers related to end-user support, desktop systems, operations systems and/or network Management.
- A Certification, required.
- Six Sigma, Project Management and /or other computer related certifications, a plus.