Ferrellgas Partners, L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Class B Driver in Kansas City, MO at Ferrellgas
at Ferrellgas Partners, L.P.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: J3R23M65B9J5N6SRLGP
Job DescriptionAPPLY TO BECOME A NAME BEHIND THE FLAME!
Ferrellgas is seeking a Full-Time Class Class B CDL Forklift Driver. Willing to train the right individual for the job. As a member of our team, you will pick up and deliver propane to customer locations as well as provide exceptional customer service to current and future customers. Ferrellgas delivery drivers can expect to work local routes and be home every night; however, on-call rotations for after hours and weekend emergency deliveries may be needed. This job may require lifting up to 60 pounds.
- Local routes and territories - home every night
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Insurance Plans
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Bonus potential and sales incentives
- Paid time off (including holidays)
- Paid uniforms
- Paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Propane discounts
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Loads, secures, transports, delivers, and unloads propane to and from specified destinations.
- Inspects vehicle and notifies supervisor of needed equipment, supplies, or routine maintenance.
- Fills cylinders as required.
- Prepares and maintains records in accordance with regulations and company procedures.
- Operates truck in accordance to established safety procedures.
- Engages in daily interaction with customers and provides exceptional customer service by supplying service information and answering inquires.
- Performs responsibilities in on-call rotation for after hours and weekend emergency deliveries or response.
- Ensures customer site is compliant with safety regulations and company policies.
- Ensures all DOT requirements are met at all times.
- Assists with sales initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including but not limited to plant/yard maintenance or dock work.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- At least two years of work-related experience
- Class B CDL license with hazmat and tanker endorsements preferred.
- Ability to pass Transportation Security Administration (TSA) background check.
- Must have clean driving record as evidenced by current Motor Vehicle Report (MVR).
- Demonstrated drive, determination, professionalism, and the desire to be a significant factor in growing our business.
- Ability to quickly learn, operate, and maintain hand held computer.
- Proficient in speaking, writing, and understanding the English language.
- Genuine commitment to providing superior Customer Service.