Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Education Services Specialist - Trainer
at Great Clips
This position is responsible for delivering exciting and motivating technical, customer service, and management training that ensures all franchisees’ salon staff are able to deliver the brand promise with each and every customer.
You will have the opportunity to educate stylists on the Great Clips, Inc. hair cutting system, provide coaching on delivering our brand and provide an exceptional experience to stylists, managers and Franchisees. You will enjoy traveling to salons, manage the needs of your assigned training center and collaborate with other areas of the company to provide exceptional value to franchisees. On your journey, you have the opportunity to:
* Complete all training requirements as noted on the Face-to-Face Connection form.
* Achieve minimal cancellations.
* Deliver training with high technical quality and strong knowledge of salon operations.
* Support and coach Blending Learning approach and Great Clips University functions.
* Deliver training using effective facilitation techniques and establishing a climate consistent with Great Clips Values and Delivering Our Brand.
* Manage assigned market training calendars to meet the needs of the franchisees in those markets.
* Collaborate with Salon Operations Specialists to track new salon openings; plan, schedule, and provide in-salon training for franchisees’ first and second salons.
* Listen, earn trust, and accept direct feedback from franchisees while building strong, positive relationships.
You will have a passion for educating stylists on the Great Clips, Inc. hair cutting system. You are likely to be towards the middle of your career and looking for a way to promote your personal passion around educating others on cutting hair, customer service and an employer brand. To land this job you will need to show your proven ability to, or possess the following:
* Knowledge and support of the Great Clips technical and operating systems; ability to explain the rationale and foundation for the system preferred.
* Ability to effectively and consistently deliver training sessions using the Great Clips Blended Academy and Blended LEADS training systems and workshop materials.
* Ability to certify that a participant has learned and successfully demonstrated the material learned in training and provide feedback to franchisee.
* Ability to establish credibility and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
* Knowledge of and skill in using application software including Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet functionality.
* Current cosmetology license with at least 1 year of training/educating experience or salon management experience required.
Your Work Environment
* Ability to frequently lift up to 30 pounds is required.
* Ability to maintain a schedule that allows 50-75% travel.
* Ability to stand for long periods to deliver training and cut hair.
* Ability to manage an intensive travel schedule and work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends, is required.
* Ability to drive for results, focus on the customer and build realistic plans.
Using a Thoughtful Approach
* Having the ability to think strategically, demonstrate agility, think creatively, apply financial acumen and promote teamwork.
Working with People
* Excited to build partnerships, model ethical performance, communicate with impact and influence others.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive salary, health benefits, wellness programs, a company-matching 401K and tuition assistance but some perks that set us apart are:
A focus on your development. We want to know what your dreams and aspirations are and hope to find ways of Great Clips helping you along in your journey. Your personalized development plan will create a path for your growth and promotion potential.
A GREAT culture. One the most frequent compliments you will hear about Great Clips from employees, franchisees and business partners alike is that Great Clips has a GREAT culture. Our belief is that we are strongest together and therefore find it important to have an inclusive, diverse work culture. Though we embrace our differences, we all share in our 6 core values; we are kind, we listen and earn trust, we keep it simple, we focus on execution, we exceed expectations and WE MAKE IT FUN.
A spirit of ideas and innovation. Here at Great Clips, we have a competitive lead within our industry. Though we hold a strong position, we never stop pushing ourselves forward and continue to look for new ways of delivering a powerful and enduring brand.
About Great Clips
With more than 4,300 franchised salons throughout the United States and Canada, Great Clips is the world’s largest haircutting salon brand. Our salon owners and corporate staff are dedicated to our salon communities with a focus on philanthropic and volunteer activities. Great Clips, Inc. employees are passionate about what we do.