Hanley Wood, llc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Hanley Wood, llc.
- Job ID
Digital Product Manager
Metrostudy is currently seeking a Digital Product Manager. This person will be responsible for delivering an outstanding experience for client facing applications.
As a Product Manager at Metrostudy, you will be accountable for:
- Being the heart, mind, and voice of our clients.
- Working with internal clients, sales and internal stakeholders to define product enhancements Metrosearch and other product functional areas as assigned.
- Creating and ensuring delivery of consumer-facing product interaction and implementation requirements to meet specific consumer needs.
- Ensuring client satisfaction goals are met or exceeded.
- Establishing and nurturing relationships with consumers, as well as internal product sponsors, stakeholders, and cross-functional team members.
Product results that are in alignment with business objectives.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Relentless in the pursuit of creating an outstanding experience that delights and amazes out
- Own overall responsibility for the success of assigned projects.
- Understand business goals and client research and data to create a hypothesis and define requirements for solving client pain points.
- Take an iterative approach to create an experience that is focused on simplifying complex task for ease of use.
- Collaborate effectively with designers, third-party software engineers, QA, customer support, and product management peers to create deliverables to meet product objectives.
- Have the ability to discuss technical issues at a high-level with engineering and understand design implementation and impact.
- Identify and track key success metrics against product goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related area, or the equivalent through a combination of education and work experience.
- Three to five years experience in product or account management for web-based B2B applications with products/service. The ideal candidate will have experience managing consumer-facing products in the software industry.
- Passion for solving problems for customers and their research needs.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Very detail oriented.
- High-energy, “can do” style that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Demonstrated decision-making, analytical and problem-solving
- Effective written and oral presentation and facilitation skills, including the ability to communicate with all levels of internal associates and business partners to influence a wide range of audiences.
- Effective in a matrix-management environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and product planning tools.
About Hanley Wood
Metrostudy is the leading provider of primary and secondary market information to the housing and related industries nationwide. Metrostudy provides research, data, analytics and consulting services to help builders, developers, lenders, suppliers, retailers, utilities and others make investment and business decisions every day. Metrostudy is a Hanley Wood company.
You owe it to yourself to work for a dynamic company. Employee satisfaction is important to us, so we provide competitive compensation with a dynamic workplace setting. If you meet the required skills and qualifications and want to learn more, apply on line at http://www.hanleywood.com/careers.
Follow Hanley Wood on Social Media:
Hanley Wood is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. m/f/d/v