Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Architectural BIM Manager
- HNTB Job Title
- Architectural BIM Manager
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
Why Choose HNTB?
For more than a century, HNTB has helped deliver infrastructure solutions that best meet the unique needs of our clients. With client relationships spanning decades, we understand infrastructure life cycles and have the perspective to solve technical challenges with clarity and imagination. We are far more than a design firm. We see and help address far-reaching issues of financing, legislation, design, construction, community outreach and ongoing operations. As employee-owners committed to the highest levels of performance, we enable clients to achieve their goals and inspiring visions.
At HNTB, we’re encouraged to go beyond discovering mere solutions that will impact our very landscape. We are encouraged to ask, “What if?” Our HNTB family fosters an inventive and resourceful commitment to finding unique answers to complex problems. We believe that the act of wondering sparks creativity. We will work to foster your creativity, career and personal growth. Come join HNTB and unleash your spark of imagination.
For you, “together” can mean the chance to put together an exciting career. At HNTB “together” also means collaborating across geographies and disciplines within the firm. And “together” means that we are partners with our clients. Our goals are linked, and their success is our success. “Together” means that we are engaged in the communities we serve — we live there — and are committed to their growth and development.
Just like we are committed to delivering for our clients, HNTB is also committed to delivering for you by offering benefits to protect the health of you and your family, help you balance family and career, and build your savings for retirement. Learn more at https://www.myhntbtotalrewards.com.
The time is right to join HNTB Corporation! HNTB is currently seeking candidates for an Architectural BIM Manager to join our team in the Kansas City, MO office.
Senior Proficiency Level. Works with professional staff in scheduling work and assigning support staff to their projects. Responsible for the training and development of staff. Assists architects in outlining objectives, requirements and design approaches. Proficient in Revit and knowledgeable in software related to Building Design and Graphic Imaging.
- Develops non-routine and complex plans, specifications, and reports. Responsible for verifying the accuracy of drawings, compatibility of work across disciplines and for checking detail and quantity calculations. Calculates design data, prepares layouts, detailed specifications, estimates, reports, etc.
- Assists in preparing architectural studies and evaluations involved in the development of projects from initial concept to the design stage, with the assistance from the project architect.
- Attends project and pre-construction meetings and provides input to ensure proper policies, procedures, and specifications are followed.
- Responsible for resolving technical design problems that may include performing field investigation or inspections, detailed design work and data.
- Performs general administrative assistance by maintaining complex project plans. May develop documentation, budget figures, staffing needs and training plans, goals and accomplishments for project management reports; monitors accomplishments as related to targeted goals.
- Makes recommendations regarding process improvement for project delivery at the office level.
- Ability to work effectively and participate in working relationships with clients and sub-contractors.
- Provides training and mentoring of less experienced Architects. May assist in coordinating work efforts and reviewing work performed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
8 years relevant experience
In lieu of education, 12 years relevant experience
General Work Conditions
HNTB Corporation is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
The HNTB Companies are an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, or other status protected by law. In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, we will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States (if the position is or will be one which is subject to U.S. law). We will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individual with a disability where appropriate.