Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Marketing Coordinator
- HNTB Job Title
- Sr Marketing Coordinator
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
Why Choose HNTB?
For more than a century, HNTB has helped deliver infrastructure solutions that best meet the unique needs of our clients. With client relationships spanning decades, we understand infrastructure life cycles and have the perspective to solve technical challenges with clarity and imagination. We are far more than a design firm. We see and help address far-reaching issues of financing, legislation, design, construction, community outreach and ongoing operations. As employee-owners committed to the highest levels of performance, we enable clients to achieve their goals and inspiring visions.
At HNTB, we’re encouraged to go beyond discovering mere solutions that will impact our very landscape. We are encouraged to ask, “What if?” Our HNTB family fosters an inventive and resourceful commitment to finding unique answers to complex problems. We believe that the act of wondering sparks creativity. We will work to foster your creativity, career and personal growth. Come join HNTB and unleash your spark of imagination.
For you, “together” can mean the chance to put together an exciting career. At HNTB “together” also means collaborating across geographies and disciplines within the firm. And “together” means that we are partners with our clients. Our goals are linked, and their success is our success. “Together” means that we are engaged in the communities we serve — we live there — and are committed to their growth and development.
The time is right to join HNTB Corporation! HNTB is currently seeking a Senior Marketing Coordinator to lead multiple complex proposal efforts within the Central Division. This position will be based in either Kansas City, Missouri or Dallas, Texas.
Works on complex and mega proposals independently. Performs a lead role in managing complex and mega proposals, including leading proposal support staff teams.
- Works with individual pursuit teams to develop pursuit strategies through the use of Project Win Plans (PWPs) and RFP. Actively monitors the effectiveness of the implementation of PWPs and PRPs to identify deficiencies in pursuit plans and works with pursuit teams to implement corrective actions. Provides business intelligence on clients, competitors and HNTB to support project pursuits. Monitors media sources for pertinent information relative to specific pursuits. Organizes and facilitates pursuit strategy meetings. Works with district and office leadership and individual pursuit teams to determine specific materials needed and the corresponding level of effort. Leads development of presell materials.
- Takes lead role in the development of proposals and presentations. Collaborates with technical staff and reviews/edits their narrative for content clarity, compliance and key messages. Works directly with senior level technical staff to prepare proposal materials including writing, editing, verifying and formatting proposal information and ensuring the various aspects of the proposals (Win Themes, technical scope, staff qualifications and experience, biographical data, etc.) and other marketing materials are accurate, timely, high quality and well written. Works with graphic design staff to plan and produce materials ensuring all proposal materials are effectively communicating the strategic vision identified for a given pursuit. Organizes presentation rehearsals.
- Understands and is a champion of HNTB’s Client Focus philosophy, supporting it by participating in Client Service Team meetings and preparing materials for specific Client Focus activities with Foundation and Future Foundation Clients.
- May coordinate division PR activities, including creating press releases and announcements, articles for division newsletter, project awards, and other special PR related projects.
- May represent the marketing group at other strategy sessions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
6 years related experience
- 6 years minimum experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses a strategic mindset
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, SharePoint, and other communications-related software programs
General Work Conditions
HNTB Corporation is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
The HNTB Companies are an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, or other status protected by law. In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, we will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States (if the position is or will be one which is subject to U.S. law). We will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individual with a disability where appropriate.