Sears Hometown and Outlet Stores
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Apparel Process Ctr Associate
at Sears Hometown and Outlet Stores
This position enhances the experience of our customers and supports sales by providing proactive support to the Processing Lead and Operations Manager and by safely, timely and accurately performing all apparel processing activities, including unloading merchandise, merchandise preparation and staging, outbound shipments, and daily backroom activities. Supports Apparel Customer Assist associates in sales floor replenishment and signing.
- Performs all apparel processing job duties.
- Partners with Processing Lead to understand job responsibilities and duties.
- Receives apparel and apparel related merchandise for processing.
- Handles merchandise according to the defined procedures.
- Prepares and moves merchandise to the appropriate staging locations, including stockrooms and sales floor.
- Maintains orderly and safe apparel stockroom.
- Maintains all processing areas in a neat, orderly, and safe manner.
- Supports and adheres to merchandise and inventory protection standards
- Attains personal processing daily/weekly/monthly goals, and accurately reports personal productivity
- Supports Processing Lead in attaining team productivity goals
- Accurately marks goods, according to current processing information
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Able to pass required Forklift training.
- Follows established procedures
Team lift up to 50 lbs
Knowledge of store and retail operations
Attention to detail
Attention to accuracy