Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Graphic Design Professional
We are currently seeking a Graphic Design Professional to join our team. As a Graphic Design Professional, you will be responsible for creating graphic images for use on large scale environmental graphic design projects for a variety of clients and building types.
- Creates designs for way finding and branding signage programs.
- Provides hands-on production and project management.
- Interfaces with clients on project needs.
- May participate in marketing efforts with other senior staff.
- Takes personal responsibility for fostering a green workplace through sustainable work practices.
- Proficiency in Mac-based studio utilizing Adobe Creative Suite for design and AutoCAD on Windows for CAD documentation.
- Proficiency in MS Office such as Outlook, PowerPoint and Word.
- Knowledge of Premier Pro, Flash, HTML, Sketch Up or After Effects a plus.
- Knowledge about design elements, such as color and composition.
- Must possess design talent, creative energy and organizational skills..
- Ability to anticipate, identify and troubleshoot problems and recognize alternative actions.
- Ability to provide excellent, consistent service to internal and external clients in a supportive and professional manner.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team environment and must possess good interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic or Industrial Design required.
- 3 years of related experience in with the design, development and implementation of large scale environmental graphic design projects required.
- LEED credential required within 6 months of employment.
HOK is a drug-free workplace. HOK is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.