Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
Hosts and Hostesses!!!
Do you want to work in a fun environment where you can possibly grow with the company? Come join our team! Hooters now accepting applications for its World Famous Host/Hostess Team.
We are now accepting applications for our World Famous support staff for part-time and full-time positions, no prior experience required.
Hooters of Independence
19850 E. Valley View Parkway
Independence, KS 64055
Hooters of America LLC is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply
- Team Player
- Promotional Representation
- Community Outreach & Events Participation
- Sales Generation, including To Go Sales and Merchandise
- Professional Team Communication
- Performs assigned tasks
- Continuous development of food & beverage product knowledge
- Ensures proper sanitation and food handling
- Food & Beverage Quality Assurance
- Accurate Food Presentation
- Rotation Seating
- Prepared, in uniform & Punctual for Shift
- Welcoming, Personable, and Courteous
- Attentive Customer Service
- Responsible Cash Handling
- Sense of Urgency
- Store Events Spokesperson
- Order Accuracy
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Customer Service Skills
- Basic Mathematical Computations Skills
- Ability to promote Brand Integrity
- Ability to maintain Professionalism at all times
- Ability to Communicate clearly
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to multi-task
All applicants applying for a position involved in the service of alcoholic beverages must have a valid ServSafe alcohol certification, and all applicants must have any other legally required certification prior to beginning work and in order to eligible to work for Hooters. The applicant will not be compensated for the completion of any training required to get the required certification, and gaining such certification does not guarantee the applicant continued employment.
Hooters of America LLC is an equal opportunity employer and committed to workplace diversity. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply