Hospital Corporation of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse (RN) – Outpatient Oncology - PRN
at Hospital Corporation of America
Are you looking for a place to make a difference with a healthcare system that offers the best resources to not only the community, but also its employees? Apply here today!
The Top 3 Reason'sEmployees love working in Outpatient Oncology:
- High Standards of patient care
- Great work environment
We offer a Competitive Benefits package including:
- On-Site Daycare
- Onsite Gym with pool
- FREE Covered parking
Research Medical is a Comprehensive Stroke Center, Level 1 Trauma Center, Chest Pain Center, and achieved Pathways Designation in 2016.
Learn moreabout working at Research Medical Center where above all else we are committedto the care and improvement of human life:
Learn more about living in KC. http://www.thinkkc.com/with/HCAMidwest
About Research Medical Center
Research Medical Center has served Kansas City and the surrounding area since 1886—and those years have allowed the 590-bed facility to put down meaningful roots in a community that depends on its acute and outpatient medical care services.
The hospital, which offers medical and health clinic services across three Kansas City locations, including the main campus on Meyer Boulevard, the Research Medical Center Brookside Campus on Rockhill Road and Research Psychiatric Center, a Campus of Research Medical Center on 63rd Street. Research Medical Center features a broad range of highly specialized, state-of-the-art services including a Level I Trauma Center; Cycle IV Chest Pain Center; Neuroscience Institute; Level 1 TCD-designated Stroke Center and the region's first Accredited Primary Stroke Center; TIA Clinic; Grossman Burn Center; Liver and Pancreas Institute of Kansas City; the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Research Medical Center; Obstetrics; Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit; Transplant Institute; and Orthopedics, among others.
Although Research Medical Center receives awards and prestigious recognition from The Joint Commission, the American Heart Association and other high-profile organizations, we don't rest on them—instead, our team members put excellence into action.
Research Medical Center, as part of HCA MidAmerica, does much more than just make an impact on patient lives and the community it serves. Our culture is founded on HCA's tenets of innovation, high-quality care, mutual respect and collaborative teamwork. Our hospital offers career opportunities that challenge, embrace and transform lives. And the unwavering dedication to deliver world-class healthcare is a two-way street: Research Medical Center is committed to its employees and, in turn, employees are committed to its patients and loved ones.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Under the general direction of the Director, Manager or Nurse Manager, Registered Nurse (RN) coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
- Registered Nurse (RN) provides nursing care is in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice and the generic and unit structure standards
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current state of Missouri RN licensure required.
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills required.
- BLS certification required at hire and maintained.
- Previous oncology experience preferred.
- One year of RN experience required.
- Basic computer skills
Interested in learning more about this or other RN opportunities at
Research Medical Center?
Contact Megan at 816-589-4519