Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Manager - Kansas City, MO
- KCMO, MO, USA
- Full Time
Company Summary: LOGZONE, Inc. is a premier SBA-Certified 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), and a Veterans Administration-Certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVOSB) firm. Since 2007, LOGZONE has provided services in Logistics and Materiel Management, Facilities Operations and Maintenance, Integrated Logistics Support and Planning, and Medical Support. We strive to provide quality support services throughout the project life cycle. Our ability to remain a responsive resource to our customers and partner companies has allowed us to earn their trust and build positive relationships through performance. We are looking for qualified candidates with the same vision to succeed!
Manages all aspects of complex projects from inception to conclusion
- US Citizen
- Minimum of 3-years of recent (within the past 5 years) experience in the management and supervision of building mechanical maintenance operations.
- Minimum of 1-year of verifiable IBM Tivoli Maximo Asset Management CMMS experience or a certificate of basic IBM Tivoli Maximo Asset Management CMMS training is required.
- Minimum of 1-year verifiable Niagara EMCS experience or a certificate of basic Niagara EMCS training. Experience shall include activities related to programming, troubleshooting, configuration, and systems startup.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite of applications (MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook and MS PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability with the English language (reading, writing and oral communication).
- Working knowledge of office equipment (printers, copiers/scanners and fax machines)
- Ability to pass a background check
- Project Management
- Technical Capacity.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Minimum High School Diploma
LOGZONE Urban Services JV, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer