Marriott International Incorporated
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Franchised Assistant Chief Engineer
at Marriott International Incorporated
Job Number 190017J5
Job Category Engineering and Facilities
Location Kansas City Airport Marriott, 775 Brasilia Avenue, Kansas City, Missouri, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via e-mail at email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Grady Hotel Investments. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Knowledge of facility management trades and operations of basic understanding of electrical, plumbing, carpentry, and mechanical systems.
- Assists Chief Engineer with schedules and direct staff in their work assignments.
- Visually inspects and takes corrective action to ensure that all public areas look appealing and attractive to guests.
- Oversee work orders to ensure that all repairs and maintenance programs are completed on a timely basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Chief Engineer.
Who Are We Looking For?
- Minimum of 2-3 years of Hotel Maintenance Management/Supervisory required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. College coursework in related field is helpful.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with potential nights, weekends or holidays
This company is an equal opportunity employer.