Niagara Bottling, LLC.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Maintenance Technician-PLC
at Niagara Bottling, LLC.
At Niagara, we’re looking for Team Members who want to be part of achieving our mission to provide our customers the highest quality most affordable bottled water.
Consider applying here, if you want to:
- Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a chance to make an impact.
- Develop lasting relationships with great people.
- Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our Team Members.
Senior Maintenance Technician-PLC
Are you a PLC specialist working in a fast paced manufacturing environment? We want to talk to you! We are hiring for our new start-up in Kansas City, MO.
Allow us to introduce ourselves:
We know that individuals with your skill sets are in high demand, so why should you choose Niagara? We are a family-owned and operated leading beverage manufacturer in the United States with the fastest production lines in the world. We’re growing rapidly both across the nation and internationally, providing vast opportunities for career advancement. As a vertically integrated bottling company, we make our own caps and bottles and use the most advanced technology. We produce a variety of products including purified water, sparkling water, vitamin-enhanced waters, and sport drinks. While innovation is the key to our success, our tradition of high quality, value-priced bottled water will never change.
Niagara is a high-performing, entrepreneurial company with focus on safety and continuous improvement. We use advanced, state-of-the art technologies to accomplish our mission of sustainability and responsibly providing quality water to our reputable and internationally recognized customers. Across our maintenance teams, we invest in our equipment and our people, equipping and empowering you and your colleagues to make decisions that drive our continued success.
What we offer:
- An encouraging and supportive culture where your career growth and development is prioritized
- The ability for you to make a tangible impact in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Collaboration with other life-long learners who share your curiosity and desire for constant improvement
- Competitive pay and benefits that include: medical, dental, and vision insurance, tuition reimbursement, pet insurance, retirement savings, and of course… refreshing water
Our high-growth culture also drives demand for PLC experts with strong electrical troubleshooting experience of 480VAC and 24VDC. Our PLC specialists come from a range of industries and have hands on working knowledge of PLC programming and troubleshooting. Our state of the art facilities mainly run on Allen Bradley and Siemens, and we are open to electrical experts who have worked with either of these systems, Zenon or other equivalent systems.
As a Senior Maintenance Technician - PLC, you will work as part of diverse team and act as a subject matter expert on behalf of the plant on frequency drives, human machine interface (HMI) and plant operating systems. You will work directly with maintenance technicians, machine operators, supervisors and managers to resolve electrical and mechanical issues as you play a vital role in developing and implementing best practices that are aligned with Niagara’s maintenance strategy, and champion continuous improvement efforts across the plant.
What you would be doing as a Senior Maintenance Technician- PLC:
- Plan, lead and execute preventative maintenance efforts to minimize equipment downtime
- Demonstrate creative problem solving to identify and perform equipment improvements
- Coach and mentor operators, technicians and other peers on basic maintenance and technical procedures related to high speed bottle manufacturing equipment
- Participate in special projects on equipment upgrades or installations
- Collaborate with peers and team members to transfer specialist technical knowledge on Sidel, Krones, Husky or other equipment technology
- Practice plant safety guidelines at all times and inspire peers to practice safety all times
Profile of our Senior Maintenance Technician - PLC:
- 5 years of work experience in a maintenance manufacturing environment
- High school diploma or GED
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and resolve issues across multiple departments and levels of the organization
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Effective communication of issues and solutions to cross-functional team members
- Ability to read and interpret schematics: electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic
- Skilled in the use of shop equipment such as hydraulic and mechanical presses, bench grinder, drill press, mill and lathe, and assorted power tools
- Proficient skills with precision measuring equipment, such as calipers, dial indicators, bore gauges, and depth gauges
- Willingness to be a technical leader and trainer within a specific area of plant or machine center
- 7 years of work experience in a maintenance manufacturing environment
- Associate’s Degree in manufacturing, manufacturing technology, mechatronics, industrial manufacturing, manufacturing automation or other similar manufacturing-related specialization
- 4 years of experience in one of the following fields: blow molding, injection molding, packaging, or beverage
- 4 years of experience with Krones, Husky, Sidel, or other packaging or bottling equipment
- 1 year of experience leading and developing others on the functionality and repair of equipment
- 2 years of experience creating process improvements or continuous improvement initiatives
Life at Niagara:
The Senior Maintenance Mechanic - PLC embodies the values of Niagara’s LIFE competency model, especially focusing in the following key drivers of success:
- Lead Like an Owner: Do you thrive in overcoming obstacles and with a sense of urgency in achieving objectives?
- InnovACT: Love making recommendations to continually improve policies, methods, procedures and/or products?
- Find a way: Like to develop technical knowledge through learning from other experts?
- Empowered to be great: Enjoy communicating effectively to resolve issues, teach others, and make improvements?
If this sounds like you, or you are interested in learning more about life at Niagara, please apply and we’ll connect with you soon.
Any employment agency, person or entity that submits a résumé into this career site or to a hiring manager does so with the understanding that the applicant's résumé will become the property of Niagara Bottling, LLC. Niagara Bottling, LLC will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Employment agencies that have fee agreements with Niagara Bottling, LLC and have been engaged on a search shall submit résumé to the designated Niagara Bottling, LLC recruiter or, upon authorization, submit résumé into this career site to be eligible for placement fees.
Niagara Bottling, LLC has been family owned and operated since 1963. Niagara is a leading bottled water manufacturer in the U.S., supplying major retailers across the nation. With incredible growth over the past several years, the career possibilities at Niagara are endless!
Niagara’s culture is fast-paced, innovative and intensely collaborative. Our Team Members are passionate, driven and always find a way to get the job done. We work hard and play hard while staying true to our family atmosphere.
From competitive benefits and retirement options to educational reimbursements, ongoing training courses and exciting career advancement opportunities, at Niagara we truly take care of our Team Members.
We hope that you consider joining our Niagara family!
Niagara Bottling LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status or disability in relation to our recruiting, hiring, and promoting practices.