Nolan Real Estate
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lead Maintenance - MO
at Nolan Real Estate
- Job ID
- # of Openings
Location: Independence, MO
Pay Range: $20-22/hr + monthly bonuses
Job Type: Non-Exempt
Requirements: Experience as Apartment Lead Maint & HVAC Certification required, CPO certified preferred, familiarity with heat pumps
Ideal Maintenance Lead Characteristics:
Nolan Real Estate Maintenance Leads are customer centric and driven to provide the best customer service to all they come into contact with.
Maintenance Lead Daily Activities:
Nolan believes that all employees will be a part of the leasing journey from first initial to tour to lease signing and all renewals. Maintenance Leads part of this journey is to ensure the integrity of the apartment homes and of the community as a whole. They will also lead the Maintenance staff by ensuring they have all the tools needed to succeed in their positons and deliver the best possible customer service. We believe the focus on this journey we provide to the customer will always set our team apart.
Benefits available to all Nolan Employees
• 11 holiday days a year (including a day off in month of your birthday)
• 6 PTO days a year
• Vacation - 1 week after six months, 1 weeks at 12 months
• Apartment discount starting at 25%. Percentage will increases with your tenure
• For those living at a Class A property, you will receive an additional 30% discount to be combined with tenured discount
• Paid for Education - 80% up front and 20% upon completion
• Medical, dental, and Vision insurance
• Short Term Disability
• Long Term Disability
• 3 volunteer days off each year
Requirement for all Nolan Employees:
• A high school education or equivalent is required
• All Nolan employees must be willing to work flexible hours/days/weekends.
Please visit us on-line at