Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Field Operations
Numotion is helping thousands of people with individually configured, medically necessary mobility products and services. From manual and powered wheelchairs to disposable medical supplies that serve unique medical and functional needs, we are helping more people live more freely. We are leading provider of this Complex Rehab Technology (CRT) in the United States.
We are seeking a Director of Field Operations to join our growing team.
Reporting to the Regional Vice President, the Director of Field Operations is responsible for coordinating all operations (order processing, warehousing, customer service and service & repair) efforts for the assigned multi-branch locations and associated operations staff.
- Develops and executes plans that facilitate the achievement of regional financial goals & agreed KPI metrics within assigned branch locations.
- Directs the delivery of equipment and repair services to ensure the most efficient, profitable utilization of personnel and inventory in assigned locations and regionally.
- Directs the proper receipt, management, utilization, reconciliation, and disposal of all inventory (rental, retail, WIP, expensed, and branch equipment) in accordance with company process and procedures within all assigned locations.
- Oversees all activities related to the search, selection, build-out, and furnishing of all company leased equipment (vehicles & facilities) in accordance with lease contracts, expirations, and maintenance requirements as outlined.
- Responsible for supervising the hiring, training, appraisal, and termination of all positions within assigned locations. Directly supervises all Operations. Indirectly supervises all staff in assigned locations.
- Ensures all activities and operations are carried out in strict compliance with company and government processes/regulations.
- Facilitates effective communication between all levels of regional personnel (RVP, RSD) and corporate personnel to assure strong intra-company working relationships.
- Demonstrates the highest example of Leadership Principles/Traits with focus on the Numotion Business Imperatives (5).
- Thorough understanding and expertise in all duties assigned to the Operations Manager
- Proven ability to act as a “change agent” or “change embracer” within a rapidly changing environment.
- Keen ability to identify source(s) of employee/operational issues and develop action plan to resolve.
- Demonstrated mastery of key business logistics elements: Inventory control, warehousing, receiving, service & repair management, fleet management, service routing/scheduling, reclamation activity.
- Solid business presentation/selling skill set within medical community. Understanding of the medical selling/influencing environment.
- Ability to search, screen, interview, and select best candidates for the business need.
- Preferred understanding of the medical equipment industry and the procurement process via the third party payer system, including Medicare, Medicaid, and Commercial payers.
- High level of personal and professional integrity to promote favorable company image in selling and service situations.
- Strong demonstrated progressive personal development through hands-on experience. Experience in different functional areas resulting in a well-rounded perspective.
- Ability to articulate solid understanding of our customer service strategy and philosophy.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or other related field is required.
- 10+ years progressive management level experience or equivalent combination of education and experience, with significant exposure to operational activities.
Numotion is the leading provider of Complex Rehab Technology (CRT) in the United States. That means we’re helping thousands of people with individually configured, medically necessary mobility products and services. From manual and powered wheelchairs to disposable medical supplies that serve unique medical and functional needs, we are helping more people live more freely.
Working for Numotion, you will receive a competitive wage and benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short or long term disability, a 401 K plan and life insurance.
Numotion is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
Numotion is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.