Park Hill School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
2019-20 Middle School Social Worker
at Park Hill School District
QUALIFICATIONS: Masters Degree in Social Work
REPORTS TO: Building Administrator
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Teacher calendar contracted days with benefits according to the Classified Agreement.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Organize, coordinate and sustain activities and service designed to support families in optimizing the academic functioning of students within the school environment through:
• Community resource linkage
• Home visits as necessary
• School-Parent Liaison
• Parent education
2. Provides intervention support to any at-risk student(s) regarding their non-academic needs through:
• School based resource linkage
• Short-term therapeutic interventions for students
• Meets individually or in small groups with students
• Collaboration with administration and staff
3. Teach self-advocacy by empowering students and their families to gain access to and effectively use formal and informal community resources.
4. Participates as a team member on problem solving teams targeting academic, behavioral and attendance concerns.
5. Maintains adequate safeguards for the privacy and confidentiality of information.
6. Serves as the homeless liaison for assigned building(s).
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Attend school events as requested by administration.
2. Participate in school improvement activities.
3. Assist with supervisory duties as assigned by administration.
4. All other duties as assigned.
Job Contact Information
Friday, January 25, 2019 12:00 AM
(Central Standard Time)