Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hyperion HPCM Solutions Architect
at Perficient, inc.
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Technology Experts - Architect
At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Hyperion Profitability and Cost Management (HPCM) or Profitability Cost Management Cloud Service (PCMCS) Solutions Architect in our Oracle EPM National Business Unit.
The Solutions Architect – HPCM / PCMCS - will be responsible for leading the design, development and delivery of Global Hyperion financial systems for our clients. Architects should also be comfortable delivering timely financial information and analysis for both internal and external reporting. Architects will possess deep knowledge of GAAP, Financial Accounting Standard Board Statements (FASB), and other regulatory agency guidelines.
- Extensive implementation experience in the Hyperion suite of products, specifically HPCM or PCMCS and Hyperion Essbase
- Leads the analysis of designs, developing, testing and implementing of HPCM or PCMCS applications as part of implementation team in support of Business Unit initiatives and change requests.
- Develop complex allocation and mapping logic in HPCM or PCMCS.
- Validates the results of the testing cycle of system design changes prior to migrating to Production applications.
- Leads the application migration strategy for moving changes between environments.
- May review client’s current system architecture and usage with a focus on maximizing the benefit from the software.
- Serves as the application subject matter export and thought leader through an implementation
- Provides knowledge transfer to client’s team
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or IT preferred
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in the implementation of HPCM or PCMCS including Essbase
- Preference for at least 4 large scale HPCM or PCMCS implementations
- Essbase and or other relevant Hyperion Certifications are preferred
- Experience implementing allocation solutions utilizing Activity Based Cost / Management and/or Other Driver Based Methodologies
- Experience in a project team environment using structured methodologies for gathering business requirements, business processes, data ETL and system integrations.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently in dynamic, fast-paced environment
Preferred Skills and Education:
- Certification in (Hyperion - HPCM or PCMCS, Essbase or Planning)
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an award-winning IBM Premier Business Partner, a Microsoft National Service Provider and Gold Certified Partner, an Oracle Platinum Partner, an Adobe Business Solution Partner, and a Salesforce Gold Consulting Partner.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.