SMG (Service Management Group)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Research Analyst
at SMG (Service Management Group)
- Job ID
- # of Openings
Service Management Group (SMG) is a leader in providing customer and employee satisfaction and loyalty information to multiunit restaurant, retail, and service companies. We help many of the best known brands in the world understand their most valuable resources: their employees and customers.
The Associate Research Analyst plays an integral role in the insight we deliver. The Associate Research Analyst conducts statistical analysis, assesses findings, reports results with the goal of providing actionable information to SMG clients.
- Provides expertise and support to project teams on statistical and methodological issues related to satisfaction and loyalty measurement.
- Prepares data and runs statistical analyses in SPSS to support market research.
- Prepares results summaries and reports in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Helps present results to project teams.
- Master’s degree in behavioral/social science, statistics or business with an emphasis in statistics and research methods.
- Experience with SPSS, SAS or other statistical software.
- Exceptional focus on detail to minimize errors of omission and transcription.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with team members.
- Ability to prioritize and schedule own work based on competing demands of clients and team members.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
If the Associate Research Analyst position is a match with your experience and interests, please apply via https://careers-servicemgmtgroup.icims.com.
For more information on SMG, visit us at www.smg.com.