SMG (Service Management Group)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Executive Assistant to Sales and Marketing Organization
at SMG (Service Management Group)
- Job ID
- # of Openings
Who we want:
SMG is a software company that provides clients with an enterprise-level customer experience management (CEM) platform. SMG combines technology with services to help companies measure and manage customer, patient and employee experiences.
We are seeking a bright and self-motivated Executive Assistant to support SMG’s growing Sales and Marketing organization. This position reports to the CMO and supports the SVP of Sales and other senior leaders. This dynamic role requires superior attention to detail, ability to juggle multiple requests and meet tight deadlines, and great organizational skills. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior leaders inside and outside the company is important, as is a collaborative attitude and good sense of humor. The successful candidate can complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little guidance, proactively take effective actions, and react to situations with the appropriate sense of urgency.
We work hard in a casual, fast-paced environment. We’re looking for an interesting and motivated individual to help set the tone and the pace for our growing Sales and Marketing organization. No initiative is too big or too small. We value teamwork, integrity, excellence, respect and service. If this sounds like your next best gig, we want you to join our team!
What you can expect in this role:
- Regularly interact with internal and external executives
- Schedule meetings and events
- Manage multiple calendars
- Manage business correspondence
- Coordinate travel (domestic and international)
- Manage timecards and expense reports
- Host visitors and manage web conferencing
- Perform general office administrator duties
- Support special projects
- Work as a team with other Executive Assistants
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years Executive Assistant experience (Sales and Marketing organization preferred)
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent proofreading and editing skills
- Exceptional time management skills (ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment)
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter attitude (ability to work independently)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint,
- Experience with Microsoft CRM, Concur, Zoom and SharePoint preferred
Visit www.smg.com/careers to learn more about SMG and what it’s like to work here.