Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Training Program Manager
at TEPA, LLC
***ACTIVE SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED*** and will be verified prior to employment.
A little bit about us…
Tukuh Technologies, LLC, is a tribally-owned 8(a) certified small business that delivers technology services to governmental and commercial clients nationwide. Tukuh’s specialties include geospatial solutions, IT services, staff augmentation, and planning/space management. Tukuh is one of the independent businesses owned by the Paskenta Band of Nomlaki Indians, known as the Tepa Companies. These companies share a common administrative and executive management team through Tepa, LLC, to reduce client costs and improve project efficiency. The Tepa Companies offer a diverse portfolio of services, including technology, heavy, civil and vertical construction, environmental consulting and fueling systems. Based in Kansas City, Missouri, Tukuh currently supports a variety of clients through offices across the U.S. Find out more at Tukuh.com. Tukuh Technologies, LLC, is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity in the workforce.
Now, about you…
Tukuh, LLC is actively seeking an Assistant Training Program Manager for our office on Randolph Air Force Base in Texas. The Assistant Training Program Manager will support AFSAT Training Program Manager (TPM) with actions required to successfully accomplish the acquisition, sustainment and support of designated security cooperation/assistance training program requirements related to international military student (IMS) training management
- Develops master training plans for security cooperation/assistance training programs to capture country customer manpower structure, weapon system acquisition training requirements and/or weapon system sustainment training requirements and overarching security cooperation and security assistance goals.
- Based on the master training plan, develop and coordinate the financial data, process students into any CONUS-based training (including the provision of any pertinent data required for the issuance of Invitational Travel Orders (ITOs)), and resolve problems resulting from schedule changes and cancellations based on mission needs.
- Ensure support of IMS enrolled and attending USAF-sponsored education and training CONUS by coordinating with the International Military Student Officer or contractor providing student support under a contractor type 1 training contract.
- Support the AFSAT/TPM with the development and documentation of detailed technical training requirements associated with the acquisition of unique (not in the DoD inventory), complex or major weapons systems for international customers.
- The Contractor shall provide required documents to AFSAT/TPM for approval within acquisition timelines established based on country customer required training dates or as assigned by the AFSAT/TPM.
- Provide planning and technical consultation to MAJCOM, USAF level integration process groups, and/or international customers, addressing training issues and initiatives to include international customer expectation management, execution of assigned country’s international training programs in accordance with applicable regulations, policies, guidance and customer country requirements.
- Supports U.S. National Security Strategy and AFSATs mission and works as a cooperative and cohesive team member to ensure international customers training and education requirements are fully satisfied.
Tepa, LLC is a tribally-owned company that specializes in providing high quality business management and construction services to federal, commercial and municipal clients. We are dedicated to providing quality work to our clients through obtaining the highest professionals in the industry. Our employees enjoy a dynamic work environment, career development and real opportunities to make a difference. Headquartered in Colorado Springs, CO, we currently support a variety of clients with offices across the U.S.
A proven leader in business management, we enable companies to focus on their core competencies and technical performance by providing the following services:
- Environmental/Consulting Services
- IT Managed Services
- Application Development
Tepa, LLC is currently recruiting for a variety of nationwide positions that span marketing, business administration, project management, quality control, management, engineering, and more. Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Join the Tepa, LLC Talent Network today to learn more about our opportunities near you!
What is a Talent Network?
What are we looking for?
- Must hold an active security clearance with at least six months eligibility remaining prior to re-investigation
- High School diploma or equivalency
- Current state driver’s license, acceptable driving record, proof of valid insurance
- Proven planning and problem-solving skills
- Contractor personnel shall have a working knowledge and remain current with the latest version of WINDOWS (e.g. XP), and Microsoft applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Project, and Visio)
- Contractor shall have familiarity with Department of Defense (DOD) and USAF Security Assistance Training Program (SATP) policies and procedures
- Position requires a specialized knowledge and recent practical working experience with USAF security assistance training programs, knowledge of USAF aviation and aircraft systems training methodologies, and knowledge of the USG acquisition processes used to secure contractor-provided training services
- Contractor shall have access and handling of classified materials up to U.S. Secret
- Contractor personnel shall have the ability, if needed, to travel worldwide via commercial and U.S. military aircraft (or foreign military aircraft when approved by the COR)
- Participate in formal and informal communication in forms of briefings, development of formal correspondence (example: letters, memos, etc.), telephone conversations with single and group participants
- Support communication with personnel stationed worldwide as required to support mission
- Contractor shall have five (5) years of experience working at Department of Defense (DoD), Department of State (DoS) or 5 years experience working International Programs at other USG agencies.