Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at TEPA, LLC
A little about us...
Tukuh Technologies, LLC, is a tribally-owned 8(a) certified small business that delivers technology services to governmental and commercial clients nationwide. Tukuh’s specialties include geospatial solutions, IT services, staff augmentation, and planning/space management. Tukuh is one of the independent businesses owned by the Paskenta Band of Nomlaki Indians, known as the Tepa Companies. These companies share a common administrative and executive management team through Tepa, LLC, to reduce client costs and improve project efficiency. The Tepa Companies offer a diverse portfolio of services, including technology, heavy, civil and vertical construction, environmental consulting and fueling systems. Based in Kansas City, Missouri, Tukuh currently supports a variety of clients through offices across the U.S. Find out more at Tukuh.com. Tukuh Technologies, LLC, is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity in the workforce.
Now about you..
Tukuh Technologies, LLC, is a rapidly growing technology company seeking a Technical Writer to support a current Federal contract requirement. This is a mid-level position in charge of creating, writing, editing, managing, planning, developing, and organizing operational procedures and manuals for internal and external audiences. Specifically, our current work includes the completion of technically specific reporting associated with technological asset management and risk management framework as it relates to Department of Defense functions. The Technical Writer reports to the assigned Tukuh Program Manager. Additionally, may directly support professional services teams in the development of electronic documentation and maintains the library of technical documentation.
Key Job Responsibilities include:
- Plan, develop, and organize, write and edit operational procedures and training manuals for presentation to Federal client
- Produce electronic documentation, templates, and hard copy manuals
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology, government acronyms, and documentation
- Analyze documents and proofread to maintain continuity of style and content
- Manage updates and revisions to technical literature
- Analyzes complex ideas and communicates them in a clear, concise manner to target audiences
- Supports project teams to ensure timely, accurate and efficient delivery
- Maintains strong working relationships with subject matter experts, project managers and leadership within Tukuh Technologies, LLC.
- Supports business development activities for Tukuh Technologies, LLC, (writing/editing proposals, interview preps, presentations, questionnaires, client outreach, monthly status reports, meeting minutes, etc.)
- Supports client-specific communications needs (planning, writing, producing, managing, etc.)
Tepa, LLC is a tribally-owned company that specializes in providing high quality business management and construction services to federal, commercial and municipal clients. We are dedicated to providing quality work to our clients through obtaining the highest professionals in the industry. Our employees enjoy a dynamic work environment, career development and real opportunities to make a difference. Headquartered in Colorado Springs, CO, we currently support a variety of clients with offices across the U.S.
A proven leader in business management, we enable companies to focus on their core competencies and technical performance by providing the following services:
- Environmental/Consulting Services
- IT Managed Services
- Application Development
Tepa, LLC is currently recruiting for a variety of nationwide positions that span marketing, business administration, project management, quality control, management, engineering, and more. Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Join the Tepa, LLC Talent Network today to learn more about our opportunities near you!
What is a Talent Network?
What we are looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications or similar communications-based specialty
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in a technical writing position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office, Excel and Power Point
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
- Demonstrated experience working directly with internal and external clients to meet their specific communications needs
- Ability to juggle multiple, competing deadlines
Preferred (not required):
- Previous experience working in the information technology industry
- Previous experience working in the federal business market