Travel Leaders Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Apollo Corporate Travel Specialist
at Travel Leaders Group
- Job ID
- Travel Leaders Corporate
- # of Openings
- Travel Agent
Travel Leaders Corporate is part of Travel Leaders Group, which ranks as the #1 business travel management company by Business Travel News and had sales approaching $21 billion in 2015. Travel Leaders Corporate’s consultative approach builds a travel program around clients’ specific needs, rather than requiring them to conform to standardized processes.
Travel Leaders Corporate offers a great benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life as well as a 401(k) with matching. In addition we offer a variety of time off options including vacation, personal holiday and illness time.
TLC has a current need for virtual Apollo Travel Specialists to join our team. Our Travel Specialists will utilize cutting edge technology to optimize the corporate travel experience for Travel Leaders Corporate customers. These are work from home roles, and Agents will work in a fast paced, customer oriented, team environment as we continue to keep a future focused approach to servicing traveler needs.
- Service inbound corporate and government travel requests.
- Delivery extraordinary customer service to all travel leaders clients.
- Greet all clients with enthusiasm.
- Provide consultative service to travelers and travel arrangers throughout the booking process.
- Complete all reservations in an accurate and timely manner, insuring all corporate travel policies are followed.
- Follow applicable guidelines around Federal and State travel requirements, including the Fly America Act.
- Secure the lowest air/car/hotel rates available at time of booking.
- Utilization of client and Travel Leaders negotiated programs when applicable.
- Utilize GDS low fare search capabilities.
- Maintain goal expectations in the following areas:
- Productivity – measured by transactions per day.
- Quality – minimal customer service issues.
- Customer experience – measured through call monitoring performance.
- 3+ years’ travel selling experience
- Schedule: 8a-5p ET and 9a-6p ET
- Govertment Contract experience required
- DOE experience is a plus
- 3+ years’ customer service experience, preferably in the travel industry
- Exceptional/above & beyond, proactive customer service approach
- Excellent travel industry knowledge
- Mastery in Apollo GDS, with experience in multiple GDS’
- GDS formats, short cuts, enhancements, pricing.
- Corporate travel experience required
- Expert in international travel bookings and process
- Experienced handling of multiple accounts
- Exceptional communication skills both written and oral
- Embrace change, adaptable, viewed as a leader