Travel Leaders Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Apollo Corporate Travel Specialist
at Travel Leaders Group
- Job ID
- Travel Leaders Corporate
- # of Openings
- Travel Agent
Offer best in class travel consultation to Travel Leaders clients. Quote and book accurate domestic & international, car and hotel reservations, insuring all corporate travel policies are followed.
- Service inbound corporate and government travel requests.
- Delivery extraordinary customer service to all travel leaders clients.
- Greet all clients with enthusiasm.
- Provide consultative service to travelers and travel arrangers throughout the booking process.
- Complete all reservations in an accurate and timely manner, insuring all corporate travel policies are followed.
- Follow applicable guidelines around Federal and State travel requirements, including the Fly America Act.
- Secure the lowest air/car/hotel rates available at time of booking.
- Utilization of client and Travel Leaders negotiated programs when applicable.
- Utilize GDS low fare search capabilities.
- Maintain goal expectations in the following areas:
- Productivity – measured by transactions per day.
- Quality – minimal customer service issues.
- Customer experience – measured through call monitoring performance.
- 3+ years’ travel selling experience
- 3+ years’ customer service experience, preferably in the travel industry
- Exceptional/above & beyond, proactive customer service approach
- Excellent travel industry knowledge
- Mastery in Apollo GDS, with experience in multiple GDS'
- GDS formats, short cuts, enhancements, pricing.
- Corporate travel experience required
- Expert in international travel bookings and process
- Experienced handling of multiple accounts
- Exceptional communication skills both written and oral
- Embrace change, adaptable, viewed as a leader