Travel Leaders Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Corporate Travel Sales Director (virtual role)
at Travel Leaders Group
- Job ID
- Travel Leaders Corporate
- # of Openings
- Sales/Business Development
Travel Leaders Corporate is part of Travel Leaders Group, which ranks as the #1 business travel management company by Business Travel News and had sales approaching $21 billion in 2015. Travel Leaders Corporate’s consultative approach builds a travel program around clients’ specific needs, rather than requiring them to conform to standardized processes.
TLC has a current need for a Director, Enterprise Sales (virtual based) to join our team. The position will sit in a virtual, home based office.
Our ideal candidate will agree that the following requirements are vital. Please don’t apply for this position if you’re uncertain about one or more of these qualities.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Whether working in a call center or landing billion-dollar deals, top performers don't have to be told twice. You see what needs to be done and you do it. No prodding or external force is required.
- Effective execution
Execution is the key to outcomes. They must execute the right activities consistently--prospecting, networking, trust building, needs analysis, qualifying, presenting, negotiating, closing, following up, etc. Sales don't just happen; they are made through a series of well-thought-out steps and tasks grounded in a rational philosophy. You create success from the talent and resources available to you.
- People value
You believe every person possesses intrinsic value, from the receptionist to the engineer, from the truck driver to the CEO. Some are easily likeable, and others are barely tolerable. Yet all people are of great value, and you treat them that way.
- Purpose-driven motivation
You believe what you do has meaning and purpose. Yes, money is a motivator, but the real question is, "For what purpose?" You know what you do positively impacts individuals, other businesses, the economy, and the community. You are driven to fulfill a greater purpose.
- Prosperity consciousness
You believe you can and will win, one way or another. You possess not only the will to win, but also the fundamental belief they actually will win. Obstacles are simply opportunities to grow, problems to solve, and milestones in the adventure called life.
- Support system
You believe that a healthy support system, typically family members, friends, and a mentor, is required for true sustainability. You invest the time and effort to enrich those relationships as a part of your daily life.
You believe in the power of "No". You won't sacrifice quality time with loved ones, much needed rest, or important work rituals. You know how to gracefully yet firmly say no to requests. You can do it because you know what it takes to perform at a high level and refuse to allow any interference.
Expectations for this position:
- Identify new sources of business by cold calling, canvassing, networking and other methods as necessary.
- Follow up on leads presented by other employees.
- Prepare solicited and unsolicited sales proposals as necessary.
- Closing sales and assisting in initial implementation of services in coordination with Service Delivery and Strategic Program Management
- Communicate weekly on results of activities and future plans.
- Develop action plan to measure and achieve sales goals.
- Proven track record of successfully selling B2B Travel Services
- Consultative selling style
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of all MS Office products and other common business technology products
- Proven ability to manage pipeline in Salesforce.com and use technology for prospecting
- Actively embrace emerging technology
- Financial Analysis ability
- Significant Corporate Travel Experience
- Preferably located on the East or West Coast