Travel Leaders Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Service Delivery Manager
at Travel Leaders Group
- Job ID
- Travel Leaders Corporate
- # of Openings
- Customer Service/Support
Direct leadership of travel agent team. Provides coaching and development to optimum performance using all tools available. Supports the development and implementation strategic plans to drive the highest levels of customer service combined with operational consistency & efficiencies. Support client satisfaction, retention and business profitability objectives as measured by key performance indicators and department goals.
- Provides day to day guidance to agent team within span of control
- Ability to identify team strengths/development opportunities, identify top talent
- Develops solid plans in place to plans in place to drive results
- Monitors success measurements frequently.
- Provides frequent and timely feedback through one on one interaction, team meetings, and other forms of communication for all direct reports
- Provides both positive and constructive feedback as required
- Completes HR interactions/functions as needed – including payroll functions.
- Communicates clearly the departmental vision and mission to all team members
- Works closely with Work Force Analyst to develop schedules, monitor attendance, align time for non-phone related work and coaching sessions
Quality, Expense Management and Productivity
- Works to mitigate expense due to quality errors
- Reviews customer service reports monthly, completes appropriate analysis of issues, and works to quickly identify trends or issues within area of responsibility.
- Supports service level management through attendance at daily huddles and planning session. Reviews any exception time off requests with Work Force Manager.
- Closely monitors use of overtime, works with Work Force Management Team to align on optimal schedules and staffing requirements to reduce the need for overtime expense
- Monitors all write offs and payouts, works closely with Director to create strategies to mitigate payout risks.
- Reviews agent productivity measures, offers suggestions and develops plans for process improvement as needed
- Works closely with Sr. Director of Service Delivery and Account Management to support new and existing client programs.
- Acts as primary contact for day to day operational questions for internal and external clients
Works closely with all Travel Leaders internal departments to ensure client program success
- 5-7 years’ experience in the travel industry
- Ability to relate to and understand agent and supervisor roles
- 5-7 years’ customer service experience
- Ability to respond to high level escalated customer service issues.
- Ability to identify root cause, creating process improvement to have wider impact.
- Ability to interface with the Travel Manger and Account Managers, and create meaningful internal and external partnerships.
- Proficient in designated APOLLO GDS
- Strong knowledge of international travel
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to present material to groups of various sizes
- Ability to craft compelling written and oral communication pieces for internal/external clients and staff
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft office skills (word, excel)
- Ability to complete simple analysis
- Build/utilize simple spreadsheets/word documents
- Has strong understanding of own skill set and development opportunities
- Self-starter, takes ownership for own work, consistently meets deadlines
- Comes prepared to meetings and participates appropriately
- Strong understanding of the organizational road map
- Develops strong relationships and partnerships with key departmental contacts
- Demonstrates strong change management skills, ability to understand and contribute to the formulation of strategic decisions and support them
- Demonstrates exceptional team work
- Proactively offers support when ability matches need/reaches out across teams and departments
- Shares best practices and ideas with peers and leaders
- Utilizes Reward-A-Leaders system to recognize others
- Consistently demonstrates mastery of the guiding principles in daily work habits
- Ability to provide constructive feedback to agents, peers and leaders when appropriate
- Demonstrates high level decision making skills
- Solutions oriented
- Proactively anticipates potential issues and problems, takes steps to mitigate
- Thinks creatively to find best/appropriate solution to difficult problems
- Able to support peers in decision making
- Knows when to escalate to a leader
- Demonstrates strong conflict resolution skills