Truman Medical Centers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PRN - Registered Sleep Technologist (7:00 pm - 7:00 am)
at Truman Medical Centers
Truman Medical Centers, a two-hospital, 600-bed, not-for-profit healthcare system, is the largest and most comprehensive safety net healthcare provider in Jackson County and Kansas City, Mo. TMC serves as the primary teaching hospital for the University of Missouri-Kansas City Schools of Medicine, Nursing, Dentistry and Pharmacy.
Our Hospital Hill campus is located in the UMKC Health Sciences District: a premier academic health district engaging in cutting-edge biomedical research and entrepreneurship, delivering state-of-the science health care, and educating the next generation of health care professionals. Recognized as a critical area resource for advanced specialized healthcare, TMC is constantly working to deliver the best possible medical care for our patients. Quality, innovation, teamwork and attention to detail are at the heart of all we do. TMC’s tagline is: “Better. For Everyone.” It is a simple statement, but it has profound significance. It is what we stand for, it is the focus of our work, and it is our promise to our patients.
Work under medical supervision to perform overnight polysomnograms and other complex procedures. Work in a busy Sleep Center closely with a physician that is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Experience in sleep data collection, CPAP titration and scoring and stage recognition.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer knowledge.
- Maintain BCLS for continued employment.
- RPSGT or registry eligible PSGT with one year experience in Sleep and one year scoring experience.
- Certified Respiratory Therapist or RRT.
- MSLT and MWT experience.
- Experience with accreditation readiness.