Truman Medical Centers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PRN-Ultrasound Technologist - Medical Imaging HSD (varied)
at Truman Medical Centers
Truman Medical Centers, a two-hospital, 600-bed, not-for-profit healthcare system, is the largest and most comprehensive safety net healthcare provider in Jackson County and Kansas City, Mo. TMC serves as the primary teaching hospital for the University of Missouri-Kansas City Schools of Medicine, Nursing, Dentistry and Pharmacy.
Our Hospital Hill campus is located in the UMKC Health Sciences District: a premier academic health district engaging in cutting-edge biomedical research and entrepreneurship, delivering state-of-the science health care, and educating the next generation of health care professionals. Recognized as a critical area resource for advanced specialized healthcare, TMC is constantly working to deliver the best possible medical care for our patients. Quality, innovation, teamwork and attention to detail are at the heart of all we do. TMC’s tagline is: “Better. For Everyone.” It is a simple statement, but it has profound significance. It is what we stand for, it is the focus of our work, and it is our promise to our patients.
Provides diagnostic and specialized imaging services in both the inpatient and outpatient environment. Has successfully passed a specialized registry specific to ultrasound. Provides technical support to Radiologist & residents during advanced imaging studies. Serves as a resource to coworkers in their specialized field.
- Graduate from accredited ultrasound program and registered in good standing with the ARDMS
- RVT certified or willing to complete registry within 12 months of employment
- Good leadership ability and communication skills
- Works with minimal supervision
- Must have knowledge of the human development process and ability to work effectively with all patients of all ages
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs to assist and move patients
- Ability to operate a computer and to input and retrieve data
- Must maintain BCLS certification for continued employment