Wilson & Company, Inc., Engineers & Architects
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Wilson & Company, Inc., Engineers & Architects
Regular job duties include:
- Oversight and development of technical traffic analysis for highways, streets, and multi-modal facilities utilizing multiple software and programs as necessary.
- Develop travel demand forecasts for current and future conditions.
- Perform technical traffic analysis to identify traffic operations and safety related deficiencies for all modes.
- Identify mitigation alternatives to correct deficiencies for current and future traffic conditions.
- Evaluate alternatives and document measures of effectiveness to recommend proposed improvements.
- Produce traffic reports in multiple forms to document all analysis.
The ideal candidate will have excellent writing skills, an understanding of the planning and project development process, be willing to travel if required, P.E. in Colorado, and is proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
* PTOE or ability to obtain * Synchro; * HCS; * TransCAD (desired); * VISSIM (desired);
Please note that Wilson & Company is not currently sponsoring applicants for work visas.
Wilson & Company has a rich history in planning and design, and the right candidate will become part of our bright future. We provide multidisciplinary engineering, architecture, surveying, mapping, environmental, and planning services, and employ staff throughout 16 offices in 10 states. The firm was founded in 1932 and provides services to a diverse client base including railroads; municipal, state, and federal agencies; energy, industrial, and commercial companies; and private developers.
The cornerstone of our success is Higher Relationships, standards in Discipline, Intensity, Collaboration, Shared Ownership, and Solutions. Discipline is doing it right, with attention to details without exception. Intensity is doing what it takes to meet and exceed expectations. Collaboration is working together and bringing out the best in each other. Shared Ownership means we adopt the goals of others as our own. Finally, Solutions are achieved in a win-win environment. We value this commitment to Higher Relationships with our employees, clients, and the communities where we live and work. And for you, our culture intends to help you achieve personal and professional success. Come grow with us!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background screening.